Friday, January 21, 2011

Food Fight Friday - Anything goes

Is it Friday...
WhooooRaaaa!
You know what that means...
It's time for a food fight!

Go on and grab yourself a snazzy button
and drop a delicious link for us!
What are you slinging into the fight?


Choochmagooz



Unfortunately, I've had no time to bake today
so instead I'm slinging a challenge out to you all...
Or is it a cry for help?!




See that snazzy new appliance
Notice it's still in the box!
You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to find a Slow cooker
(Crock pot) on this island.

It took me weeks and this was the only instock.
I could get super turbo cookers,
Fast oil-less Fryers,
grill in seconds gadgets...
But try to find anything that will give you a nice slow cooked family meal..

Needless to say I'm not even going to try to look for recipe books here!
So if you have a good crock pot recipe...
I'd love it if you could sling it my way!

Everything else goes too...
Get your game on and get into the fight!


6 comments:

SarainAkko said...

Mari, thanks for the invite, I'm glad you found me and can't wait to see the other links this week.

Valerie Earnest said...

Thanks for the blog visit and the invite here! I need some good things to make, so I'll be checking back soon!

Valerie@Occasionally Crafty

Carol@easytobeglutenfree said...

Thanks for the invite! And congratulations on your slow cooker purchase. Slow cookers are the best! I'm sure you will soon be wondering how you ever got along without it.
Thanks for hosting too. I'm linking up with a slow cooker southwest pot roast.

Kristen said...

You may want to check out this site
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
She cooked just about anything and everything in her crockpot.

Fowl Single File said...

I'm relying on my crockpot more and more these and slowly building my arsenal of trusty recipes. They're all on scraps of paper with cryptic notations on them, but if I ever get around to organizing them I'll sling some your way!

Judy Whatilivefor said...

Thanks so much for letting me know about your link-up party...I will definitely be back! :) Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...