Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thank-You Thursday

Today I have a lot to be Thankful For

First:
My Fabulous Fhubby

6 yrs ago He asked me if he could Keep Me?
Obviously I said Yes!

For 6 yrs he put up with and embraced
every QUIRKY Idea I've ever had...
That's a whole Lot O' Love!

Hoovering up The Confetti Party!!!

Thank You Fhubby...For being so Wonderful!


Next:

Some gorgeous Postal Love!

Look at this gorgeous Fairy I caught!





She came to me as part of a European Street Team
Spring Sales Fairy Game.

I Love Jana's work and am so honored
to give this Beautiful Fairy a New Home.
You can see more of Jana's work here:


Also in The Post

From Michelle Made Me


This little Pot of Treasures
was won from the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway
Thank you Michelle!

I've been featured in so many wonderful
Treasuries this week,
I apologize for not listing them today...
But my heartfelt Thanks to You all!

Happy Thursday
A Lucky Day Indeed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...