Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Moodboard - the Zen of Sewing

Time to take my time....

French tarts Scalloped Lace: from Bluepearls
1930's Singer Hemstitcher: from CarmenandGinger
Childs Sewing machine: from CoolVintage
Antique Victorian Lace: from Perfectmomentpillows


With the Markets and Fairs behind me
It's time to take ME time.

Of course that doesn't mean stopping,
It just means taking my time as I'd like,
Creating heirloom pieces...

And participating in the Elsie Marley
Kids Clothes Week Challenge

Here's a bit of what we did in the last challenge
KCWC 2010

This year...I'm going slowly
And today's start was all about the notions!
Finding beautiful vintage pieces to embellish and play with.

Happy Monday

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

Very cool picks!

aegeansea said...

Wonderful! Enjoyed the read, too!

kraplap said...

great mosaic !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...