Saturday, November 7, 2009

Surfin Saturday - part duex


What to do when you're stuck inside with a nasty cold and the Fhubby is at the Zoo with a pint size monkey. Web Surfin!!! My favorite sport...no bumps, bruises or raggedy ol' bone crunching to fear.

I found these at a strange little blog called house of Onika which is an Interior design blog that strangely had no reference on how to contact them or where to buy this stuff?! Perhaps I had my helmet on too low...cause I saw nada! They had some cool stuff though so look em up if you'd like and let me know if you see anything.

Anywho...what of it...you know me, It's not liked I'd actually BUY it. No way, better to go over the top and make it myself. Of course seeing is believing right, and I still haven't shown you her finished kitchen. (Hey tranquila, tranquila...I only just figured out my new camera and the fact that the poor autofocus was in fact poor-manual-mama-function..uhhh duh..thx for wiping the lens Fhub!)

So anyway...I reckon these are going to have to wait some time until we eventually move into the palace...aka..barn...big enough to house all my grand ideas. But I thought I'd share them with you anyways cause I Love, Love, Love em!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...