Friday, November 13, 2009

Together, We will beat Breast Cancer


So What are you doing tomorrow???

Come and get yourself pampered for a great cause, and find some lovely Choochmagooz goodies there too.

Sara's mother and I were coincidentally in the chop shop on the same day this year so it has touched her life quite profoundly. I am so glad that in the midst of all of this there is someone who can take up the cause and do something positive. Thank you also to Susie and Katie, and our own dear Cynthia who are working hard to bring you a wonderful day to help us fight together.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

sweet emmelie said...

Wow, what a beautiful blog you have. I've read it from start to end. I love how you write. It has been a bit emotional reading it because my mother once belonged in your sisterhood. She was diagnosed with breast cancer when she was 43, sadly she died at 49. but like you she was a real trooper and was an inspiration to many woman in her situation. She out lived the doctors verdict by many years. so my heart goes out to you and wish you the best of luck, as much as I can, through this awful ordeal.

Hope the event went well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...