Friday, April 22, 2011

Food Fight Friday - What...No Dessert!

Today I'm keeping it sweet free...
But still Delish!

Roasted Red Pepper Dip
with Crunchy Tortilla Chips




It also doesn't get easier...

All you need is 1 Jar of ChickPeas
1 Jar of Roasted Red Peppers and Garlic
a splash of olive oil
and a dash of Lemon Juice

Rinse your chickpeas quickly
Add all together in a processor
And blend until smooth.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Done!

Next I cut up some soft taco tortilla's
and deep fried them.
You could crisp them up in the oven
But I was lazy
and figured the chickpeas where healthy enough!
Enjoy

Last weeks Top Slinger Honor goes to:
Tina @ Mom's Crazy Cooking!

Crab and Mac & Cheese
Enough said...
YUMMMMMMMMM!



So what are you Slinging This week?

Grab a button and join the Food Fight!
Come on...you know ya wanna get messy!

Choochmagooz





4 comments:

Run DMT said...

Oooooo...I need to try this. I make a pretty mean hummus, but the roasted red peppers would take it to a whole 'nother level. I am definitely going to try this! Thanks!

April @ The 21st Century Housewife said...

This looks so delicious! I think your Roasted Red Pepper Dip would be perfect on a brunch buffet - would you like to link it up to the Let's Do Brunch linky I co-host? You would be very welcome - here is the link

http://www.21stcenturyhousewife.com/index/Blog/Entries/2011/4/20_Entry_1.html

Thank you for hosting Food Fight Fridays, and I hope you and your family have a very Happy Easter!

Tina @ MOMS CRAZY COOKING said...

Thanks for the feature!

Fowl Single File said...

I'm always up for a new way to use chick peas! This looks yummy, and pretty, too! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...