Monday, May 24, 2010

Super Sneaky Bonus winner!



Well my friends...It doesn't get any more random than this!

First I wrote out all of your names including those who had trouble leaving a comment and sent me a message saying they wanted in on the action. I then tossed you into a bowl, and because my little assistant fell asleep on the couch...I then assigned you each a number as I pulled you out of the bowl.




I then relied on Random.org to pick the winner as my assistant was now well and truly snoring and of no use whatsoever!



So my good-lookin followers, New and Old, I thank you for all of your kind comments and for a week of great fun! Stay tuned as you'll never know what kind of craziness we'll get up to here!

And Happy Monday Vic,
you have a stuffie awaiting a new home!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks for stopping by, Mari! You ARE missing out if you can't find cresent rolls there. They are good with everything! =o)

www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...