Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mad as a Hatter?...Why Yes I am!

Oooooooooooo we've gone a bit mad around here lately!
Okay...the fhubby has known I'm mad all along
but I can feign sanity when it's necessary!

This is not one of those times!

I've been scouring the Island looking for tea cups and have come against wall after wall! The few charity shops have set aside 1 or 2 for me but otherwise they've been elusive! Finally today I found a shop out of the blue with a lovely selection of mix and match!
Aren't they just gorgeous!

And most certainly perfect for a wee mad tea party!
which is why I've gone a bit mad myself.

I've got just 3 weeks to get myself sorted and organized for
Jax 4th Birthday

Look out..
The glue is flying,
The spray paint is set to radical mode
and we're having Fun fun FUN!
Turning everything...
From Drab...




To Fab!


I found a great tutorial from Joyshope
for the cake stand and am pretty happy with my efforts!

Fhubby is just shaking his head!
Ohhhhh yes I just said that...
The Fhubby is finally home!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....
Excuse me whilst I leave you with these few sneak peeks
and I head to the kitchen to see what's cookin!
My mans back where he belongs!
heehee

5 comments:

stellar heli said...

What do you mean . . . three weeks???!!! Surely we have more time than that before the girls turn 4???!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Anonymous said...

mmmm....I want some of Jasons cooking ;)!!! you are one lucky woman, when he is actually around ;) and not to speak of how lucky he is to have YOU!!!! Kram vera

Kari said...

Glad to hear you have Jason home!
Wow-Jax is turning 4 already!!!! That means mine are turning 5 soon! I better get organized! Where does the time go??????
Kari

PS I LOVE your tea party! The tea pot is super cute!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Turned out fabulous!

Las cucadas de mary said...

Hola Mary yo tambien me llamo Mary y soy amiga de Mercedes tu vecina y te he conocido por su entrada en el blog sobre ti tengo que decirte que me encanta todo lo que haces vaya imaginación que tienes chica e sigo a partir de ahora
Un besito
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...