Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Did you Hear the News!?!

Creative Procrastination is My forté

However,
That doesn't mean that I am not being productive.
I just wish I could slow down and show my couch some lovin!

But we've got Big News Here Folks..
Big News!

I've been behind my camera and in front of my screen for days
Learning about and setting up shop!!!
Finally I'm out of the dark ages and getting e-commerce savvy!

That's right my lovelies...
I've finally got an ETSY site!
Whoooop Whooooop...

To celebrate
I'm offering this gift with every purchase until Oct. 31st

1 magnetic bookmark
style will vary
Use as a bookmark or fridge magnet
strong rare earth magnet holds up to 10 pgs

please mention this offer in the "notes to seller"

Check us out Here!!!
Choochmagooz.etsy.com
I'll change my sidebar link as soon as I figure it out!

I promise to get more items listed as soon as the sun and time allow.
Until then please feel free to leave me a message
if there is anything in my flickr gallery
you would like me to set up as a listing

sniff sniff...No couch for the weary!
Yipppeeeeee!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...