Monday, October 4, 2010

A Special Welcome

It hasn't all been about fabric around here lately...



I've been on a mission to sort out my Craft Room.
A job that has taken me the better part of 6 months...
But more on that tomorrow.

In the meantime I've been finding lot's of cool supplies
that haven't seen the light of day for ages...
Like my paper collection and clay molds.

So I came up with this sweet newborn memory frame
using a combination of decorative & hand cast paper.

I love making paper pulp...
My blender ...disagrees!

Oh well
In this weeks battle of Man Vs. Machine
I think I'm ahead!

I've listed these in the flickr gallery so if you're local
and want something personal as a gift or for your own wee one,
please feel free to contact me.

Sharing in these fun linky parties:
The Girl Creative
Making the World Cuter
Skip To My Lou
C.R.A.F.T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...