Saturday, December 11, 2010

A bit of Saturday Shopping

I've been playing with wall hoops since last year and finally came up with a few I really like. I needed a way to try out my free motion foot (that I bought 6months ago) I think I tried it once and then put it promptly back into the tray...
it freaked me out that bad! Silly Huh!

Well You know me...I like small art!
It's a little less committal and therefore easier to just go for it.
I think they turned out quite nicely.

So here's a few offerings now in the shop



Hope you like them

For a bit more Saturday Shopping
head on over to Zsazsazsu's Saturday Shopping Day

And if you haven't seen our giveaway post
Drop in here


3 comments:

inge said...

they are cute...

Anonymous said...

So cute, my daughter would love them!

Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

Those are gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...