Friday, February 4, 2011

Food Fight Friday - Ooooey and Goooey

TGIF!

Yesterday I spent the day as a
teachers assistant in my daughters preschool.
Lunchtime was particularly enjoyable!

Call me a sucker for flying food!

So grab your aprons, spatula's
and wooden spoons...
And a button to be nice...

Choochmagooz




And Start Slinging!!!

Last weeks Top Slinger was
Patricia from ButterYum

Thank you Patricia for your detailed
and step by step photo Tutorial for this
delicious Coeur a la Creme!


Today I'm slinging an
Ooooey Goooey Cherry Tart
at you!



This one truly is an easy throw together.
I use (ahem) Martha's Pâte Sucrée and double the recipe.

Then just roll out rustic style,
Add a can of Cherry pie filling, (leaving a 2" border)
Flop your edges over and brush with a bit of yolk and cream
Sprinkle with sugar and bake at 375 for 45-50 min.

Quick, Yummy and
so totally gooey for a food fight!


Spreading some goooey goodness here too:
Favorite things Friday

3 comments:

Judy Whatilivefor said...

Thanks for the linky! Have a great weekend...we've been snowed in for 4 days and more snow is falling :)

April J Harris said...

Hi there! Thank you so much for the shout out and link to my site - and also for linking up at Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home!

Your cherry pie looks wonderful. I love the rustic crust - it's gorgeous!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Winelady Cooks said...

I'm stopping by from April's 21st Century Housewife Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home blog hop.

First I love the dessert inspirations. I love cherry pie and I think I would adore the tart. It's so easy and I'll just have to give it a try.

I'm now following you, please stop by when you have a chance and follow me. I enjoy sharing recipes.

Have a great weekend,
Joanne
http://wineladycooks.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...