Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday - Hearts on a stick

Happy Tuesday Lovelies!

So lately I have been trying to get myself organized...
Maybe it's spring approaching...
Maybe it's my energy returning..
Or maybe it's just that I'm so darn sick of the chaos,
and tripping over clutter...

So to take a step in the right direction,
I'm going to be doing a bit of organizing right here
at Choochmagooz.

I want to bring you relevant and fun
and timely features.

So Welcome to
Tutorial Tuesday!


I'll be bringing you fantastic tutorials from
around the Globe and from some of my favorite
Blogger pals.
And of course throwing one of my
own in there every now and again.

Todays Feature:

Claire from Blah to TADA!
one of my favorite crafty recycling guru's
Has posted a tutorial for these gorgeous

Hearts on a stick.



Perfect to get started now in time for the
Valentines School blitz.

Head on over to
Blah to TADA
and show Claire some Love.

1 comment:

claire said...

Wow Mari, thanks for the feature -- I am very honored! Keep crafting and making people smile! Hugs:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...