Saturday, April 24, 2010

Do you Believe in Fairies?

Jax and I spent Friday tiptoeing through the tulips at the garden centre,
We finally found all of the little plants perfect for our fairy garden.

I had been surfing the web looking for inspiration and
who should pop up with the most gorgeous little fairy garden...
The Magic Onions!
I knew I loved their Blog!
She has a great tutorial in her side bar on just how to
make one yourself!
I didn't find that until after we'd already put ours together,
so may have added a few too many plants,
but I kinda like the jungle effect.
Reckon we did pretty good!
And coincidentally we already had a similar barrel...
Which housed a Carrot fail from last year and really needed something lively to redeem itself!




It's a Work In Progress as I have a few extras to add,
like a gazebo over the pond, and some fences and ladders.
So I'll update you as we progress.

It's been fun!

Sure hope the Fairies enjoy it as much as we do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...