Monday, April 26, 2010

Ahoy Mateys

We've decided to join the party over at
The Girl Creative

The Girl Creative

So Behold the
Bidet Batteau Regatta






Now let me first say...this Bidet has NEVER been used for it's intended purpose so therefor No, I am not letting my daughter play in the toilet...we call it the foot bath! It's in a ridiculously awkward place, has no jets just a tap..and wastes water. So Jax and I can't be more thrilled to have finally found a use for it!
Now she can have races whilst I shower in peace and don't have to worry about which part of the house she is destroying.

We nicked the bark from our parks flower bed (shhhhh...it's the closest to nature we have at hand) and used some of my fabric scraps for the sails (Unfortunately they capsize after a while if the sail gets wet so I would recommend a nice big leaf sail...I just didn't want to go back to the park for a second stealth mission!)

Fhubby is heading through the Panama Canal tomorrow, so we're going to try to make our own locks and float the boats through. Jax is pretty excited that Daddy will finally be in the right ocean!!! Hehehe...

Wishing you all Smooth Sailing for the week ahead...

1 comment:

Care said...

Those little boats are just the cutest! So simple and fun; and the sail fabric is just perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...