Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Try your Luck Tuesday - Celebrate Earth Day!

During my blog wanderings I was fortunate to discover a Blog wholly dedicated to living naturally, authentically and with conscience versus consumerism.
My kind of Blog!

I dream of the day I can live that well, with dedication.
I'm a long way off,
I feel weighed down and it's a slow crawl out of the muck,
but I am crawling!

So today we take you to the Magic Onions.
I love what she has to say about Commercial products vs. Handmade
(took the words right out of my mouth!)

In cooperation with the Etsy Natural Kids team
they are giving away several homemade goodies
in celebration of Earth Day.

Go on...Try your Luck...

click the button to Try Your Luck

and discover a wonderful new Blog at the same time.

1 comment:

The Sitting Tree said...

Thanks so much for mentioning our team's promotion. Growing up in a materialistic family, it can be very hard to break free of the consumerism track. Your intentions are to be commended!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...